Sunday, August 16, 2009

Writing, Contests and Conferences

Well, I signed up for another conference yesterday. This one will be in Santa Rosa the last weekend of October. Here's the website: http://redwoodwriters.org/conference.html. I also entered three poems in their poetry contest for that conference. We'll see what comes of that!

I've also started organizing my writing files so that I know what I have to start with and then I can find things/track things easier. I mean to make this gig my next career, one I hope to have for the next, oh, 50 years, so I really need to keep things easy to find!

I'm on Twitter as bethane13, but haven't been able to post the last few times I've tried. Very frustrating! I follow Laurell K. Hamilton, Lance Armstrong, Leif Sorbye from Tempest, and a freelance writer from South Africa who is also on one of the Yahoo writing groups I belong to. Laurell K. Hamilton also blogs, and had a great one on writer's block cures and preventatives last week.

No comments: