Saturday, May 01, 2010

Daily Posting Target for May 2010

So, ScriptFrenzy ended with my accomplishing 82 pages - 18 short of the goal. Now, what to turn my attention to for May? A friend suggested this website: http://www.nablopomo.com/, so I joined it. The theme for May is "Look Up." Interesting, since the quotes I've been pulling off Twitter are in the same theme. Here is the latest quote I pulled from Twitter, submitted by PhenomenalLife:

High expectations are the key to everything - Sam Walton

This guy founded WalMart and Sam's Club, which spread across the country before he died. They were open in Europe for a short time as well (we saw at least one there in 2005), but Europe has similar style stores (Carrefour comes to mind in France), so WalMart pulled back to the States.

So, my thought for the 1st of May (May Day, Beltane in the older pagan religions) is this: What do you want to grow in life and/or art this year? See it, taste it, touch it, go for it! You cannot win if you do not play!

No comments: