Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look Up - Trust #2

Trust is a sacred thing, and once lost is very hard to find again. Feeling second best is never a good feeling, especially when you know you were not someone's first choice, and you get that message repeated throughout your relationship. Life is too short to be second choice in anyone's book. Find where you are truly first choice, and live there. It's that Sheryl Crow song again about looking up and looking down. No one should look down on you, and you should look down on no one else in your life, especially if they are supposed to be your life partner.

1 comment:

Elva Anson said...

I enjoyed reading your blog posts. I feel like I know you a little better now. Check out my blog at Relationship-The Therapeutic Process. It is on the NCPA website where I found your blog.